- No recorded cases of bloat
- Crude protein as high as 22.1%
- Relative feed values up to 182
- Excellent palatability - cows selectively grazed for it!
In a Mississippi State University cattle study, daily live weight gains were recorded on cattle grazing a mixture of Frosty berseem clover and Lonestar annual rygrass. Frosty extended the grazing period and lowered nitrogen costs by 14%! Cattle grazing the ryegrass+berseem mix gained 0.87 lbs/day more than the straight ryegrass with commercial fertilizer. In the subsequent trial the grass following the Frosty plots showed an increases in growth and quality.
Deer love Frosty's palatable and nutritious yields. In Mississippi food plot trials, Frosty was grazed by 4x more deer than other competing clovers.
Planting Frosty in your food plot will help establish it as a favorite food source, and keep them coming back for more due to its:
- excellent palatability - they seek it out among other food options
- quality protein as high as 22.1% which builds body mass and rack size
- feed value up to 182 contributing to healthy deer and healthy offspring
SUCRASEED pasture mixes combine Frosty with scientifically proven High Sugar Grass varieties to provide the highest quality nutrition for livestock and wildlife.
Copyright © 2014- Grassland Oregon
Unauthorized Propagation Prohibited